Requesting Warranty Service:
NCS main warranty support facility hours are Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 6:00PM Eastern Standard Time, USA.
NCS 10/5 Support Contact information:
- Phone: Main Support Line 1(888) RING-NCS, Option 4
- Online: http://www.ncst.com/content/request-support
Please prepare to provide the following customer information to the NCS technician when requesting this service:
- Personal contact information; including phone number, company name and email address.
- Shipping address.
- NCS System serial number.
- Monitor type, model number and serial number / corresponding NCS system serial number if applicable.
- Brand names and models of any peripheral devices (such as a modem) attached to the system if applicable to problem.
- Error message received and when it occurs. What tasks or functions were being processed or implemented when the error occurred.
- What steps if any were taken to try and resolve the problem.
Software/Data Backup: It is solely customer’s responsibility to complete a backup of all existing data, software and programs on affected systems before receiving services (including telephone support). NCS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF OR RECOVERY OF DATA, PROGRAMS, OR LOSS OF USE OF SYSTEM(S) OR NETWORKS. Customer understands and agrees that under no circumstances will NCS be responsible for any loss of software, programs, or data - even if technicians have attempted to assist customer with their backup, recovery, or similar services. Any such assistance is beyond the scope of any NCS warranty and this Service Description. The assistance is provided at NCS’ discretion and without any guarantee or warranty of any kind. NCS does not provide any guarantee or warranty of any kind with respect to any third party product that a technician may use in assisting Customer. In addition, Customer should remove any confidential or proprietary information before returning system.