We collaborate with HP to provide computers and imaging products on contracts with a number of U.S. government agencies. NCS’ “last mile” service complements HP’s robust product offerings. Our value-added services to make HP products ready for use right out of the box include:
- System integration efforts such as FW & SW setup, disk imaging, and asset labelling
- Strict HW & FW configuration control to minimize system platform change
- Bundling systems and accessories in custom packaging
- On-site installation and data migration
- Tailored warranty service to meet customers’ security requirements
Recognizing NCS for our value-added services and overall contribution, HP confers NCS HP Platinum Partner status for 2019. To support our business model, HP authorizes NCS to do repair work under warranty on its products.
Below is a listing of the HP product and service categories that we sell. The list is meant to be representative of our capabilities, as in fact we offer all HP Products and Solutions. For more information on how we can meet your IT needs with HP products and solutions, please contact Theresa Blanton, Sales Operations, at (703) 447-3224.
Combine high performance technology and long battery life with Windows 10 Pro, 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, and a PCIe Gen3 SSD.
Unlock next generation memory performance with DDR4 memory for your most demanding business applications.
This is an ultra-secure and totally manageable convertible, featuring Windows 10 Pro 64, 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor, 8 GB memory, 256 GB NVMe SSD and a 13.3” full HD Touchscreen display.
Delivers enterprise-grade performance, security, and manageability while working with today’s technology and continuing to support connectivity to legacy devices.
With the HP Chromebook running lightning-fast Chrome OS, the best of Google is at hand on a colorfully sleek and stylish notebook. The slim design has everything you need with the latest Intel processor and long lasting battery.
Comes with Chrome OS, Intel Celeron processor, 4 GB memory, 32 GB eMMC storage, all in an 11.6-inch diagonal HD display.
ASUS from NCS Technologies
These laptops offer a sleek design, size choices and a comprehensive suite of security features.
There is a strong fit for ASUS products with the state/local segment of our customer base. We have been working with ASUS since 1996. We do the following work on ASUS products to ease their deployment for our customers.
- System integration efforts such as FW & SW setup, disk imaging, and asset labeling
- Custom BIOS development for backward compatibility with legacy education equipment
- Multi-unit bulk packaging for ease of delivery to school buildings
- On-site warranty repair service